quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2012

The house of my dreams



The house of my dreams will not have two floors, will have three bedrooms, two bathrooms a living room, a dining room, a large kitchen, a small library with an office, a laundry, a large yard, a garage, large porch and a swimming pool behind the house. Within my bedroom bed will have a great one very large closet in bedroom wallwill have a great picture of me and my husband the wall color will bewhite. in the living room will have a TV attached to the wall in the middle of the living room have a small coffee table and a sofa, the kitchen will be white with red, will have a stove, microwave oven,refrigerator. In the dining room will have a large table with white chairs. The library will be small with books, book case and somewithin it will have an office with a computer. the Garagen vai be great with good lighting. the balcony will have a net to sleep. the pool will be great on the wall will be of little fish. This is more orMinus my dream house.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário