terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

Collocations (have, go, get)

Positive 

I got up early yesterday.
You had breakfast in bed.
He went to work by car.
We got up late today.
You went to school.
They had dinner at home.


Negative

I didn´t get up early yesterday.
You didn´t have breakfast in bed.
He didn´t go to work by car.
We didn´t get up late today.
You didn´t go to school.
They didn´t have dinner at home.


Interrogative/ Affirmative / Negative

Did you go to school yesterday?        Yes, I did.                No,I didn´t.
Did she get up early?                        Yes, she did.            No,she didn´t.
Did they have lunch at work?            Yes,they did.           No,they didn´t.


  • Use the past simple for finished past time.
  • have, go ,and get are irregular verbs.
  • Present to past:
+ I have ---> I had
   I go ----> I went
   I get --->  I got


- I don´t have / go / get
----> I didn´t have / go / get
NOT    I did´t went

? Do you have / go / get........?
-----> Did you have / go / get......?
NOT   Did you went?

  • Did is the past of do
  • The past simple is the same for all persons.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário